Powerful! Here’s How to Get Free Internet on Android Easily
The Easy Way to Get Free Internet on the Most Effective Android Smart Phone.
Who doesn’t want free internet? Of course, almost everyone wants to get the internet for free without having to spend the slightest budget. In addition, by using this unlimited internet yourself, it feels like you can do anything without worrying that internet quota will run out.
Also Read: Android Money Making Application
Speaking of free internet, you can just really get the internet for free on Android in just a few ways. Curious? Immediately see here, Here’s an Easy Way to Get Free Internet on Android.
How to Get Free Internet on Android
Before you apply how to get the internet for free, make sure you have made preparations such as knowing and getting the configuration (config) for the provider or the card that you are using.
Also, read: How to Hp WiFi Cannot Be On
To get it, you can find it on Facebook or any forum with examples of keywords such as ‘ config Xl card ‘, ‘config Smartfren card’ and others according to the card you are currently using. When ready, continue with the following steps.
- First of all, you need the help of an application called HTTP Injector. Download and install the application on each device that you use, to find it can look for it on the Google Play Store.
- If the application is already installed, then open and run the application.
- Then check the Disclaimer that appears in the application and proceed by clicking OK.
- Then, you can choose the three-dot icon in the top right corner.
- Then, select ‘Import Config’ (then enter the config you previously got). And proceed with choosing Start, then automatically you will get free internet to enjoy.
You can also use another application called OpenVPN to get free internet. Here’s how:
- First of all download and install the OpenVPN application on your device through the Play Store.
- Then, when it’s finished, open it and run the application, then select the three-dot icon in the upper right corner. Select Import and continue by selecting Import Profile from SD card (this is the config you have obtained before).
Also read: How to find out the Wifi password
That’s how to get free internet on Android that you can easily apply on all Android devices.
Good luck and hopefully useful!